Friday, September 20, 2013

Photo Manipulation and Ethics

Four main points of this article are obviously
- don't photo shop,
- you could possibly lose your job.
- Also could lose your credibility.
-  It could cause a lot of conflict also.

I think photo shop is not acceptable because it could really stir things up, twisting the story is never okay. Sometimes it could be funny and fun but most of the time it's just a bad or cruel thing to do.


I feel like the first photo with the soldier is the worst, it almost looks as if the gun is toward the baby and them man. I think that's cruel. I don't think anyone would understand why he'd have the baby at gun point.


I don't think the two girls at a football game is so bad, The person just changed the story up. It wasn't really as bad as some other ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment