Wednesday, September 18, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

Photographer: Vanderlei Almeida
 I picked this photo because I adore dogs, this really shows that a dog is a mans best friend. 
The photographer set up this photo to show an emotional side of a relationship between a dog and a man. 
I think this photo made top 40 greatest photos because it's bitter sweet. Its some what sad and emotional yet sweet because the dog knows his best friend is no longer here.
Photographer: Jeff Roberts
I picked this photo because this mother is being strong for his son. Just like any mother would do. 
This photographer set this photo up to show the meaning of the son and mother hugging, the background gives a clear explanation on why they are hugging to comfort each other.
I think this photo made top 40 greatest photos because it really does make you feel bad for the two. It gives you a feeling.
Photographer: Unknown
I picked this photo because I understand loosing someone is hard and in this photo it really shows shes not ready to let go. 
This photographer set this photo up this way to show shes crying, and not ready to let go of her loved one. No one is ever to let go of someone they love.
I think this photo made top 40 greatest photos because it shoes how honored troops are and how emotional it can be to lose a loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment