Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Masters of B&W photography part 3


I see . . . a beautiful cheetah. 
The cheetah is standing tall. 
I see the cheetah maybe searching for pray. 

I smell . . . the smell of grass.
I smell the smell of heat. 
I smell scared animals ready to run from their hunters.

I hear . . . silence.
I hear the wind running through the grass and trees.
I hear animals roaring. 

I taste . . . the heat outside.
I taste the sweat. 
I taste the fear if being close to these wild animals.

I feel . . .scared because of how close the animals are. 
I feel worried I'll get attacked.
I also feel at peace because these wild animals are so beautiful. 

I'd probably create a poster with the photographers name, and a couple of his/her BEST photos to show what they are about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment